16 members attended our AGM Zoom call on Tuesday evening, 17th November. The full minutes have been e-mailed to all members, but a summary of the proceedings is as follows:
- The Minutes of the 2019 AGM were approved and adopted.
- The Club’s Accounts for 2019 were approved.
- Stuart Parks was reappointed, as Accounts Examiner for 2020.
- The Club’s Annual Report for 2020 was received and briefly discussed.
- It was agreed to maintain 2021 subscriptions at current levels.
- The existing Committee was re-appointed, bar David Seed (who had chosen to step down from that responsibility this year). Minty Clinch was appointed in his place, and welcomed into the Committee: her prime role will be keeping this website’s content refreshed.
David Long, BCC Secretary