Yesterday’s AGM saw a good turn-out, with 21 of our members in attendance.
With June Wolff retiring from the Committee, Steve Fisher was elected in her place. Up to two more members can be added to the Committee, if any step forward: we’d particularly welcome some female representation, given the roughly even gender balance of the club membership as a whole.
Membership rates for the 2020 season were agreed as follows: fees are due before the start of the season next April.
- Individual Membership: £150 (up from £140 this season)
- Junior Membership (under 25s): £35 (unchanged)
- Family Membership (one address): £270 (was £250)
- Distant Membership (over 35 miles): £80 (was £70)
- 50% discount for members joining after 1st August
Full details have been circulated to all members by e-mail. They may be seen here and a paper copy of the minutes will be filed in the Clubhouse.